Advice/Input on what are the next steps i should take..

Started by mch077
Tags Tags
gpa postbacc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

A low GPA is definitely something that you need to address. Essentially, you need to show the medical schools that you do have what it takes despite your record by showing an upward trend and working hard on your resume. I would focus on improving your studying habits and self-discipline to make next year productive.

Take everything with a grain of salt! I would suggest you seek more professional assistance from a more reputable source than my generic advice, but I hope this helps!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.