Advice MSPE and Failure of COMAT in desired specialty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedman12345

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I passed my rotation in my desired specialty (Fam Med), even though I had to take the COMAT twice. It is in my MSPE that I had to take it twice to pass the rotation. Is that a big problem?
 
I passed my rotation in my desired specialty (Fam Med), even though I had to take the COMAT twice. It is in my MSPE that I had to take it twice to pass the rotation. Is that a big problem?
For FM likely not. It definitely isn't ideal though to say the least so when the rest of your application comes together reassess. Nothing you can do about it now regardless