ADVICE needed !! Best time to take the NBDE and materials !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sans_visage_

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I finally reached a settlement with the ADA, and I have one last shot to take the NBDE part I, which I MUST pass, since I need that for the licensing obviously.

I am finishing things off at Buffalo and will be done from my ortho residency program there, and I will be joining a fellowship program hopefully right after.

I am under a lot of stress, since I reached this settlement with the ADA and they limited me with time to take part I, I have an availability to take it between now - Dec.12.18. I will be moving in the next couple of months and have the ABO (ortho board exam) to take in September along with the last part of the ADEX exam in November. So I am trying to wrap my head around all this mess and figure out what would the best time be to take the NBDE part I. I obviously need a lot of time to prepare, because I have been away from the basic sciences for quite a while now. Also I don't know what to study and have no materials what so ever, so I need your help guys ! PLEASE.:oops:

I appreciate all of you :)

Members don't see this ad.