Advice needed for letters of recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VonHazebrook

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently an OMS IV that will be applying DR this upcoming application cycle. I obtained 2 LoRs (neither from a radiologist) throughout my third year rotations, and was planning on using my electives early in fourth year to get a LoR from a radiologist during an away/audition rotation. Now that most places aren't accepting visiting students, I am unsure if I will be able to get a letter from a radiologist. How much will it hurt my application if I do not have a letter from a radiologist?

Any other advice?