advice needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamsunlimited

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i juz wanted to know wether the schools see our work experience in US as well along with NBDE 1 scores? Cause i m here since a yr and half. I have taken NBDE 1 once but juz scored 81. So i ve to retake it. After mairrage it really becomes tough . I mean i had started with a job as an assistant but was not able to study then. So now i m really tensed, cause i dont ve much experience here, nd i m not able to study along with work. What do u guys suggest? Should i take the exam NBDE1 first or should i do observationship along with studying.. Please help me cause these worry is really not letting me to concentrate in my studies.

Members don't see this ad.

no man they dont look at it that much .. get a good score 1st then a good GPA .. and good luck : )

Members don't see this ad :)
thanx for ur help and suggestions.. Its really releiving. thank u ll so much.now i can study without tension.

i juz wanted to know wether the schools see our work experience in US as well along with NBDE 1 scores? Cause i m here since a yr and half. I have taken NBDE 1 once but juz scored 81. So i ve to retake it. After mairrage it really becomes tough . I mean i had started with a job as an assistant but was not able to study then. So now i m really tensed, cause i dont ve much experience here, nd i m not able to study along with work. What do u guys suggest? Should i take the exam NBDE1 first or should i do observationship along with studying.. Please help me cause these worry is really not letting me to concentrate in my studies.
hi..
i feel..just get the exam out of your way..theres plenty of timefor observership...later..go to a library..if you cannot read at home...or join some classes ..so that you can stay committed..most of us foreign trained dentists are married women...and some also with little kids or pregnant..
so..stay focussed..and you will surely do well..