Advice on class: to take or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GOINGBALD42

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So enrolled in human growth and development class. I am pretty much taking this course because there is 1 school that I am interested in applying, however I still haven't taken my gre and still need to get more hours. Do you guys think human growth and development is a vital course that will limit my chances from applying to multiple PT programs? I only 2 schools so far that requires that course.
It is a 5 week course, but its a lot of work from looking at the syllabus. Pretty much a whole semester condensed into 5 weeks. I am thinking it would be smarter to get more pt hours and study for GRE. Possibly take the course during the year what do you guys think?
 
I would have to agree with you. You can always take a pre-req within the next year, but I would definitely recommend getting the GRE out of the way (and studying for it). Also, same for observations hours.