advice on following Ari's 10 week schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SheepAndOwl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently into Day 30 of Bootcamp 10 week study schedule, and now I'm starting to feel that it's getting hard to follow up with it. I'm not taking exam until probably until this December or next March, but I didn't want to waste bootcamp's 90 day money.

I want to hear some advices from people!

Also, if i'm applying 2019 Summer, is it reasonable to take DAT 2018 December and (if needed) 2019 March/May?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes it’s reasonable. And Aris schedule isn’t really all that intensive. You’re almost half way done just keep hammering away at it. Once you start taking practice tests you’ll know where your strength and weaknesses really are and you can target them.

Hello, I'm currently into Day 30 of Bootcamp 10 week study schedule, and now I'm starting to feel that it's getting hard to follow up with it. I'm not taking exam until probably until this December or next March, but I didn't want to waste bootcamp's 90 day money.

I want to hear some advices from people!

Also, if i'm applying 2019 Summer, is it reasonable to take DAT 2018 December and (if needed) 2019 March/May?

I'm gunning for December too. Are you going to go through Ari's schedule and then repeating it?

For me, I didn't like the way the schedule was set up. I personally learn better from doing practice problems, getting them right/wrong, and then reviewing them and studying based off what I got wrong or need a refresher in. The way Ari's schedule was set up when I used it was to study all the information in the first half, and then start doing problems in the second half, so I wasn't a big fan of that and ending up quitting half way through and making my own schedule. Since you are taking the exam in December, then you have plenty of time to study, so there is no need to follow a 10 week plan, I would personally recommend creating a schedule of your own based on your needs and amount of time you have. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user