Advice on getting into COVID-19 research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1050196

Does anyone have any advice on finding PIs/institutions that are interested in COVID-19 research proposals? I have been investigating an idea for an antigen test based on previous projects I have done. The only issue is my network is very tight and I just do not know who to talk to.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any advice on finding PIs/institutions that are interested in COVID-19 research proposals? I have been investigating an idea for an antigen test based on previous projects I have done. The only issue is my network is very tight and I just do not know who to talk to.

A couple quick recommendations for people for you to reach out to over email. The idea being to introduce yourself, say you’re looking for collaborators, and want to know if they’d be interested:

- Corresponding authors for articles that are in the line of research you want to pursue

- Researchers at other institutions whose online profiles indicate their research is similar to what you want to do

- Ask faculty/staff at your home institution if they know of other people locally or in other cities

Reactions: 1 user
Try sharing this on more forums or other platforms also. This way, people will spread the information quicker and you'll find an answer to your question.

Reactions: 1 user