Advice on post bacc MS for med school app

Started by spiritkoi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spiritkoi

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y’all! I’m interested in doing a post bacc/MS at a respected university that I work at. They offer two routes: one traditional and one online. Both offer the same courses/faculty/ advising. The only benefit to the online classes is that I wouldn’t have to miss out on any work hours.

the program is located in the department I work in so access to faculty/ classes(if i go traditional) is no problem. I also get free tuition or hella reduced tuition (gotta ask) Since I work at the school.

my question is which route do you think would be more beneficial to a med school app with a really low uGPA (3.1)? Any advice/ alternate routes?