Advice on starting an anesthesiology interest group

Started by 007flint
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

007flint

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school doesn't have an anesthesiology club/group. My classmate and I plan to start one up. Just wondering if anybody out there has done the same. We want to have some ideas when we meet with our dept chair next week. Plus, does anybod have any cool acronyms for a club?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
007flint said:
Plus, does anybod have any cool acronyms for a club?

I could only think of two...

Anesthesia Student's Society Helping Objective Learning & Education

Key Integrated Student's Society (of) Anesthesiology & Special Studies

:laugh: (I'm just messing with you. Knock yourself out and enjoy your club.)

-Skip