Advice on When to take the MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dapmp91

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently going to be a junior this fall (few more weeks), I will be finishing up my requirements for medical school, I will take Orgo 1, and Physics C (calc based) and in the spring I will take the second part of those courses, with that in mind I will graduate in 2009, so when do I take the MCAT. I am done with Bio 1 and Bio 2 I got a B and C in it. I have 2 C's on my transcript nothing more. I plan on doing very well this year, plan to ace everything alrite guys thanks for the advice!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I'm currently going to be a junior this fall (few more weeks), I will be finishing up my requirements for medical school, I will take Orgo 1, and Physics C (calc based) and in the spring I will take the second part of those courses, with that in mind I will graduate in 2009, so when do I take the MCAT. I am done with Bio 1 and Bio 2 I got a B and C in it. I have 2 C's on my transcript nothing more. I plan on doing very well this year, plan to ace everything alrite guys thanks for the advice!!

Start studying hardcore this semester and plan to take it in January (so that you can use winter break to study).....then you can take it again in May if needed and still be considered an early applicant

I wish I took my MCAT for the first time in Jan bc now I am taking it in Aug (took in may for first time) and will not be early