Advice/opinions on Doctors and Parents

Started by TNP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TNP

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a freelance writer and contributing editor for a magazine called The New Physician. I've enjoyed reading the comments on this site and wondered if anyone out there who is juggling both parenthood and medical training (whether it's you or a spouse/partner who is in training) might be willing to share what it takes to make it work for an upcoming story I am preparing on the topic. Have you made a choice not to have children because of the demands of being a doctor? That's interesting to me, too.

If you have something to share on this topic, please feel free to send me an e-mail or private message.

Thanks very much,
Beth McNichol