Advice please,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Favour517

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, i have a feeling i did overwhelmingly bad on the MCAT. i know people say everyone feels bad after the exam, but that was the worst exam i have ever written. Should i wait for my scores that comes out on September 5 or just submit my secondaries.

Members don't see this ad.

So, i have a feeling i did overwhelmingly bad on the MCAT. i know people say everyone feels bad after the exam, but that was the worst exam i have ever written. Should i wait for my scores that comes out on September 5 or just submit my secondaries.
You submitted more than one primary without an MCAT score?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll leave the practical advice to gyngyn, but you truly don't know until you know. I was devastated after I wrote until I saw my score. I don't know that everyone always feels lousy though, I'm sure there are plenty of people who felt great and then were crushed. Point is it's just a very hard test to have a feel for after writing.

yes, you are allowed to do that.
Yes, I know.
You should get started writing the secondaries for all of the places to which you have applied.
If your score is within range, submit them.
If it is out of range, save yourself the expense of the secondary fees.
If that is your pic in the avatar, may I suggest that you protect your anonymity?

For those who find themselves in the position of having to submit an application before knowing your MCAT score, apply to a single "throwaway" school while you wait for the MCAT result. Adding additional schools can be accomplished after verification in a single business day. This spares you from becoming a re-applicant if you need to re-take the test and apply in a subsequent cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
Yes, I know.
You should get started writing the secondaries for all of the places to which you have applied.
If your score is within range, submit them.
If it is out of range, save yourself the expense of the secondary fees.
If that is your pic in the avatar, may I suggest that you protect your anonymity?

For those who find themselves in the position of having to submit an application before knowing your MCAT score, apply to a single "throwaway" school while you wait for the MCAT result. Adding additional schools can be accomplished after verification in a single business day. This spares you from becoming a re-applicant if you need to re-take the test and apply in a subsequent cycle.
Alright, thank you so much

Reactions: 1 user