Advice Request: Boards Boot Camp for Level ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DReamer9000

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently enrolled in the Boards Boot Camp course for Level 1 prep. I am looking for honest reviews from people who found it helpful or where they found it not as helpful. I want to get the course done in 5 weeks so that I can start doing Truelearn/COMBANK questions. Is this a realistic goal? How long does it take to complete?

If anyone has any insights or advice on how to approach the program, I would appreciate that. I am having trouble with how the Pharmacology information is presented.
 
I never took it, but I know people that took it after failing their step. They all said really positive things about it. Keep in mind they used it about 5 years ago. From a personal standpoint, I would say save your money if you're a student that hasn't failed anything, but you know yourself better

As for COMBANK, I found COMQUEST to be much better when I used it