Advice Required please:)

Started by Jas25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jas25

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm a foreign trained dentist with :
Bds degree 2012
GPA 3.61
NBDE Part 1 -pass
NBDE Part 2 -pass
TOefl-107
Work experience -6 months
Dental volunteering -2 years (3 different clinics -Canada and U.S)
Clinical shadowing experience at univ of McGill
I applied to U.S schools last year and only got 1 interview which I did not get through
Anyone in a similar situation or anyone who has some advice about how to improve my application and increase my chances of being accepted into the 2 year international DDS/DMD program ...kindly do so I would really appreciate it🙂