Advice: What schools to avoid, what schools to apply to? Stats included.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longcatislong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
with those stats, I would apply to the state schools and very friendly out of state schools such as UConn, NYU, the Arizona one(can't remember the name)

with those stats, I would apply to the state schools and very friendly out of state schools such as UConn, NYU, the Arizona one(can't remember the name)

Thanks. What are some OOS friendly schools I should consider?

So far, I'm definitely applying to the following:
UCSF
UoP
USC
Western
ASDOH
Midwestern (IL and AZ)
Roseman
LECOM
Tufts
Boston U
(UNLV) Is UNLV out of state friendly?

UCSF
UoP
USC
Western
ASDOH
Midwestern (IL and AZ)
Roseman
LECOM
Tufts
Boston U

Apply to Pitt. When I went through the ADEA book during my cycle, they stood out, especially for CA residents. I interviewed there, got in, and was very pleased with everything. There were loads of OOS ppl there at my interview, which was early in the cycle too (late Sep).

Apply to Pitt. When I went through the ADEA book during my cycle, they stood out, especially for CA residents. I interviewed there, got in, and was very pleased with everything. There were loads of OOS ppl there at my interview, which was early in the cycle too (late Sep).

Thanks. Anyone else?

UCSF
UoP
USC
Western
ASDOH
Midwestern (IL and AZ)
Roseman
LECOM
Tufts
Boston U

Below are some that I'm also applying. The average is a bit stretch but there are some sub3.0 that got in, so, I'm risking few bucks.
A bit stretch on gpa,but had decent number of students from cali: UDM, Univ of Michigan,
Stretch gpa, few from cali= Case, Oregon, Upen,
MSDOH,UNE = Unknown, new school no?