Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a DO student. I scored 191 on USMLE. I got average on COMLEX. I have some hospital experience prior to medical school. I have a case report published.
What are my chances to get into a residency program with a stroke fellowship program if I rotate there and assume I make a good impression? (How much do boards scores matter is what I'm asking?) How important is it to rotate there? I'm interested in Cleveland Clinic; UMDNJ; UT Houston, UAB, and MSU (DO). Should I take the USMLE II? Will it help if I do well?
thanks,
What are my chances to get into a residency program with a stroke fellowship program if I rotate there and assume I make a good impression? (How much do boards scores matter is what I'm asking?) How important is it to rotate there? I'm interested in Cleveland Clinic; UMDNJ; UT Houston, UAB, and MSU (DO). Should I take the USMLE II? Will it help if I do well?
thanks,