Advice!

Started by MSS978
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello,

I only submitted a primary (AMCAS) application for EC 12 and then withdrew after it was verified, since I voided my MCAT thereafter. I did not fill out any secondaries. I understand I will be considered a re-applicant to those same schools next year, but not a re-applicant to any new schools. I already informed the schools to which I applied of my decision to withdraw my app.

So I was wondering if there would be any affect on my candidacy for next year (EC 13) from these circumstances?

Also, is there a way to explain to the schools why I am considered a re-applicant? (Not because I applied and was rejected by all schools, but because I only submitted a verified AMCAS application)

Thanks for your help!


I think you'd only be considered a reapplicant if you were complete at schools. So if you never sent a secondary to a school, you won't be a reapplicants at that specific school
 
Not to hate, but also why did you send a completed AMCAS, have it verified, and then void? Good luck in the future.👍