AEGD AMA: The Last Jedi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Which one is your favorite movie?

And why did you choose a AEGD program over a GPR? Is there still a significant distinction between these programs?

I saw your AMA:4th year and you mentioned about health profession loan that offers no interest. Would you mind sharing which health profession loan you used??

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you feel like a real adult now?

Why did you pick your AEGD over other programs?

planning to buy a practice anytime toon?

Which one is your favorite movie?

And why did you choose a AEGD program over a GPR? Is there still a significant distinction between these programs?

I actually really like rogue one and mandalorian. In terms of the original movies, I guess Return Of The Sith. I dont really like the direction of the new movies.

My main focus for picking a program was implants and crown/bridge. Maybe theres a difference in terms of atmosphere. GPRs tend to have rotations that you may or may not need. A good friend of mine felt that it didn't really make a big difference for her. I got to do more "dentistry". But it really depends on the program.

I saw your AMA:4th year and you mentioned about health profession loan that offers no interest. Would you mind sharing which health profession loan you used??

I only applied to FAFSA and it was given to me by the state. I hear the limits are a lot higher now.

Do you feel like a real adult now?

Why did you pick your AEGD over other programs?

planning to buy a practice anytime toon?

My main focus for picking a program was implants and crown/bridge. My program was my #2, with my #1 doing more endo. Still a great experience though and learned a lot.

No practice buy yet. I do have thoughts of perio though. We''ll see what the future holds.

Never feel like an adult.

Reactions: 1 users
What was it like going from dental school with start checks to being the boss and using your own clinical judgement. IE, no prep checks, med history / start checks, no final restorative checks.

To be honest, I still asked for checks just to get feedback. My last year of having someone over my shoulder, so took advantage. But It was nice being more independent. I got to do a lot and produced the most in my group. Had two chais and used them as much as I could.

I spy you in the perio thread, are you fully committing to it?