AF to NAVY interservice HPSP transfer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AFNavytransfer4thyrmedst

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 4th year medical student. I joined the wrong branch for me. I want to switch from the AF to the Navy. All I need is a Navy HPSP student who wants to switch to the AF. Are you out there? Praying/ hoping.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My guess is that the OP is doing it for LOVE.
 
Oh, I read it wrong. I thought you were trying to get INTO the USAF. Good choice trying to go Navy, but Army is still probably better purely from a numbers game/residency slots, unless you're trying to do something less competitive anyways.