Affordable Dr.Collins for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MissMPharmD

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I understand that many cannot afford to fork out $400 to pick up Dr. Collin's self study. I am selling Dr. Collin's 2016 updates for $40 which has some exact problems from the January and July 2016 PCAT exam. I am also selling the Orgo/biochm, chemistry, biology, and quant study guide for $25 each. Serious buyers please contact me by

Email at [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Hello! I understand that many cannot afford to fork out $400 to pick up Dr. Collin's self study. I am selling Dr. Collin's 2016 updates for $35 which has some exact problems from the January and July 2016 PCAT exam. I am also selling the Orgo/biochm, chemistry, biology, and quant study guide for $20 each. Serious buyers please contact me by

Email at [email protected]
Hey,
Are you still selling the material?