AFHPSP Book Reimbursement

Started by Davydude7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Davydude7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone on AF HPSP have experience submitting reimbursement forms for Med school books? Do they need the original receipt, or just a copy? Any other tips/tricks? Does it really take 12 weeks?

Thanks in advance.
 
I've just scanned receipts and emailed them in. One change recently is that they now want the required book list to be signed by an administrator. I think it takes about a month to get reimbursed.
 
What is the email address to submit the forms to? What do I put in the box AFHPSP eligibility date?