AFK minmum qualification to write exam in canada

Started by Divirath
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Divirath

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am Divi, can you please tell me the minimum qualification to write the AFK exam in Canada.
I have completed all 4 years of examinations and doing an intern in the same college.

Do we need to complete the intern to write the AFK exam in Canada?
Please help..
 
Hi all,
I am Divi, can you please tell me the minimum qualification to write the AFK exam in Canada.
I have completed all 4 years of examinations and doing an intern in the same college.

Do we need to complete the intern to write the AFK exam in Canada?
Please help..

Yes, you need to complete your internship before you can apply to the NDEB registration process.