After PTCAS Submission - Update my application?

lydiles

2+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2017
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey, this might sound like a stupid question, but anyway, I just submitted my PTCAS application to my programs. I still am waiting to add one more reference and experience later on, and I was wondering if, once I edited them, if the programs would automatically get them or do I have to hit the "Update my application" button on the homepage. Or is that button limited purely to the Academic Update?

twptCLC

2+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2017
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey, this might sound like a stupid question, but anyway, I just submitted my PTCAS application to my programs. I still am waiting to add one more reference and experience later on, and I was wondering if, once I edited them, if the programs would automatically get them or do I have to hit the "Update my application" button on the homepage. Or is that button limited purely to the Academic Update?
You should click on the "update my application" once you make any changes or add any information. I think the Academic Update is for those new courseworks in the summer or fall 2017 and thus will not open until December.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.