After PTCAS Submission - Update my application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lydiles

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, this might sound like a stupid question, but anyway, I just submitted my PTCAS application to my programs. I still am waiting to add one more reference and experience later on, and I was wondering if, once I edited them, if the programs would automatically get them or do I have to hit the "Update my application" button on the homepage. Or is that button limited purely to the Academic Update?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, this might sound like a stupid question, but anyway, I just submitted my PTCAS application to my programs. I still am waiting to add one more reference and experience later on, and I was wondering if, once I edited them, if the programs would automatically get them or do I have to hit the "Update my application" button on the homepage. Or is that button limited purely to the Academic Update?
You should click on the "update my application" once you make any changes or add any information. I think the Academic Update is for those new courseworks in the summer or fall 2017 and thus will not open until December.

Reactions: 1 user