Ahh.. midterms midterms midterms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTSD

Sexually Deprived
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Had my first midterm today! Physiology baby! ~45 minutes, 80 multiple choice questions ranging from broad definitions/pathways to ultraspecific what's the chemical bond. Heck yeah, my head never hurt like this since the other night when I got drunk off my socks! My only consolation is that I hear most people didn't finish.

Next midterm is behavioral control systems. According to practice tests, we have to memorize and be able to schematically draw all the experimental pathways for CPG and Command systems. Woohoo!

After that is population genetics. Now, you'd expect genetics to be easy. But good God.. my statistics class never had this much math!

Anyways, best of luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

So, tomorrow, I have a Biochemical Methods lab practical. I have a molecular biology quiz on wednesday... and a biochemical methods midterm on thursday. Holy crap, I'm feeling the stress. Next week, I have two midterms. I don't so much have time to breathe, yet here I am, posting.... well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. ;)

Good luck to you too.

Midterms?!??

It's finals season here...

Members don't see this ad :)
Had my neuroanatomy midterm last week. It sucked!
Now I have to present this stupid paper, Features of Cortically Evoked Swalloing in the Awake Primate, Journal of Neurophysiology so far I think the paper swallows.

Originally posted by ~EnnI~
well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. ;)

So THAT'S why people become TA's
:love: