ahhh lately cant study at allllll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IRpremed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
the same thing is happening to me..

I got A's and high B's on all my tests thus far this semester.. and now I just can't study and for that reason I bombed my o-chem test on friday!

gosh, but on a positive note, stats being so easy - I probably aced that test.. lol

oh, yeah I have 2 lab reports due early this week, which I have yet to start on.. I just can't get myself to do so!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
are you applying this semester? My studying habits have gone to hell too, and I wonder if it has anything to do with applications.

It's OK. It happens to the best of us. Besides, procrastinating and then getting high grades anyway always gives me a much-needed confidence booster.

Go get wasted. You'll feel so horrible the next day that you'll realize studying isn't so bad in comparison to a rotten hangover.

Seriously, the only cure for a burnout is to take a break. Try to plan out your studying time in advance of your midterms so that you can have a night or two where you don't have to think about your classes at all. Then do whatever you want to do that doesn't involve work.

i have a almost perfect gpa, and im afraid i might ruin it this semester if i keep going this way...

That should be your motivator factor right there, you know that if you dont keep it up, you might screw it up!

It happens to all of us, pick up the speed, and after these exams treat yourself to something nice! A Spa, buy some clothes, video games, music, get wasted, be lazy for a few days! lol Just know that after these exams it will just be YOU time to recharge batteries!

Good luck and congrats on your close to perfect GPA :thumbup::)