AHLTA Remote connect and Mac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slevin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my Mac to connect remotely with AHLTA. I was able to do it in the past using a citrix client but I can't find the specific version that allows me to use my mac remotely and connect to AHLTA. Anyone know how to fix this?

Members don't see this ad.

Dude, I don't even try to remote connect using the equipment they provide us. You're basically Jeff Goldbloom in Independence Day, but in a slightly more realistic world where there's no reason to think your Mac would connect to an alien ship.

Reactions: 1 user
Dude, I don't even try to remote connect using the equipment they provide us. You're basically Jeff Goldbloom in Independence Day, but in a slightly more realistic world where there's no reason to think your Mac would connect to an alien ship.

I was able to get it to partially work. I got the loading splash screen after you input your pin but it was slow to load and I had to get to work.

But basically I want to handle TCON's while I'm at Captains career course over the next three weeks. My PA is going to struggle handling my unit with 1200 soldiers so I want to help out where I can if I can

Members don't see this ad :)
I was able to get it to partially work. I got the loading splash screen after you input your pin but it was slow to load and I had to get to work.

But basically I want to handle TCON's while I'm at Captains career course over the next three weeks. My PA is going to struggle handling my unit with 1200 soldiers so I want to help out where I can if I can
You're a gentleman, to be certain. I don't know if holding on to the sense of responsibility that the military so desperately tries to squash is commendable or fruitless. Maybe both.

independence day.jpg

I could dedicate 100 years of thought on the topic and not come up with a better comparison.

You're a gentleman, to be certain. I don't know if holding on to the sense of responsibility that the military so desperately tries to squash is commendable or fruitless. Maybe both.

It's less about the army and more about making sure my PA doesn't get overwhelmed while I'm gone.

See...it's the Army that makes you go train and the Army needs to find the resources to cover while you are gone. If they won't, that is the problem. If your PA can't handle the workload he should, that is the problem. It's good you care but fundamentally fruitless.

I have gotten it to work, and it works well. AHLTA and Essentris are faster than in the hospital (no shock there). Can't get Impax to work at all. You need the specific link for your hospital. You need the most up to date version of Citrix Receiver and be sure it is compatible with El Capitan. Google chrome works and Safari does not, and use Incognito mode in Google Chrome (Click on three bars in top right corner, 'Open new incognito window'). You need a card reader, and it needs to work. For your ID check the one that has email in front of it.

I sometimes have to restart for it to work. I couldn't believe it when it worked.

Addendum: Just tried it again to be sure it wasn't a dream. It works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user