Air Force COT Training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x2pray

M2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be attending Air Force COT July 6-29 at Maxwell Air Force base in Montgomery, AL. Anyone else going to be there? I think it would be smart to get to know each other a little before we report to COT.

:D

Lt. Thompson

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm going to be at COT during that class as well. I'm a first year med student at UC Irvine (I'm on a 3 year scholarship), and I'm really looking forward to this summer and would like to get to know my colleagues, too. Any questions, etc, PM me or continue this thread.

Either way, good luck and see you this summer!
:)

Hey, I'll be there too! I'm Lt. Silena Dukes...I goto NEOUCOM and im on a 3 yr scholarship. I'm really excited for the summer...I NEED A BREAK FROM SCHOOL :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be attending UMC in Jackson, MS as a first year student in August. I am so ready to graduate undergrad it's ridiculous. :D Ready for the summer at COT also.

Lt. Thompson

x2pray said:
I will be attending UMC in Jackson, MS as a first year student in August. I am so ready to graduate undergrad it's ridiculous. :D Ready for the summer at COT also.

Lt. Thompson
June or July COT?

I will be in June...so if any other early birds are out there--let me know.

kaikai128 said:
June or July COT?

I will be in June...so if any other early birds are out there--let me know.
Just found out this morning that I am going to be at COT for June also. Sweet, my first choice.