Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good joke.......Who can not act the way ash does.....I mean is it so difficult to act dumb....parasiteatwork said:agreed that she looks very similar But how is her acting.....is it as good as Ash?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good joke.......Who can not act the way ash does.....I mean is it so difficult to act dumb....parasiteatwork said:agreed that she looks very similar But how is her acting.....is it as good as Ash?
Ha ha ha.....You know...when Sushmita was chosen as Miss India instead of Aishwarya....Ash's mother created a huge hungama.......Sushmita is any day better than Ash....man u got to pay attention when Sush talks....IntlMed said:I totally agree !! I think she needs to get a little more maturity in her bag, before she attends any other major event next year..
Oscars... hmmmm.. I would give it like another 10 years 😀
Thusha said:Of first of all, for all of you who criticized aishwarya's responses to David Letterman...I think she totally did a good job! He was making fun of the Indian culture and how we live with our parents. He asked for it. She was not arrogant or snobby at ALL...she just answered intelligently to his arrogant mocking questions. He totally did not respect the Indian culture...he was makign fun of the musicals, he was making fun of her...of everything! If I were her, I would have totally told him to buzz off! He's the arrogant one, not HER. I think she contained herself well and was really good to him. He deserved more from her!!! What right does he have to make fun of indians??? And why dont people just think of it this way....she doesnt live with her parents, her parents live with HER. I'm sure with the money she makes, it's HER providing for her parents. She's a good Indian woman...she hasnt left her parents even after she's made her millions!
Sonali Bendre is stunning.........Thusha said:Ok about her looks...she may not be the MOST beautiful woman in the world. I think labelling her as the MOST beautiful in the WORLD is giving her waaayyyyy too much credit. She IS beautiful, but I've seen better. Personally I prefer Sonali Bendre...now she's gorgeous. And Aish is getting older...that's one thing she cannot fight, ageing! But she's made her millions and her fame, so maybe it's time to give it a rest. And I do not like the fact that she's totally rejecting Tamil movies! It was tamil movies that introduced her in the first place in her very first movie Iruvar. Now she claims she's too busy and blah blah blah, that may be true, but really tho, she can make time. But whatever, we are doing fine without her!
hahahaha!!!!!parasiteatwork said:Its so unbelievable that u guys r still talking about ash....

parasiteatwork said:OK Guys,Enough bitching about Aish.....I just need to ask you one single question--How many of the so called smart American actresses can say a word or comment on Indian soaps n movies...none..I believe...n plz dont give me that **** about not understanding the language n stuff coz lots of Indian movies r made in english too.And its no big deal if she didnt comment on "happy days" n as it is in India....nobody gives a damn abt Happy Days!!!!!!!!
sunny123 said:Here is Hollywood's answer to Aishwariya:
![]()
Debra Messing
👍 👍Thusha said:Exactly! I totally agree parasiteatwork...she may have been a little uncomfortable but that is only because she probably felt inadequate next to an audience of Americans! I mean c'mon, americans can be a little intimidating at times...and Aish coming from India probably feels really new to it all and wants to prove somethign about her country. And yes, Americans know NOTHING about the Indian culture. They didnt even know who Aiswarya was until Bride and Prejudice...and they still dont know her well anyway.

RADRULES said:Let's be realistic here, Ash is a superstar in bollywood because she is absurdly hot. She is not a great actress, but millions of men (probably billions) fantasize about her naked body and pounding her silly.
I watch bollywood movies because my wife likes them, in general, I only enjoy the gangster ones. But, I don't mind watching them because there are always really hot babes dancing around with few clothes. Can't beat it!
Student Girl said:She's the most beautiful face I have ever seen.
glamour shots as compared to the real pic i posted. I think she has nice features, nice straight nose, well proportioned features. However I have seen beautiful girls without makeup and have to point out that a lot of ash's popularity comes from the pics which are not real.
If you go to this site, you will see how makeup changes a person.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/sunday/default.aspx?c=Naturally_Yours.htm
Student Girl said:Would you like to comment anything more than sex? 😴
amirahalmas said:Hi all
Guess Aishwarya Rai is really using the media to her advantage. The pics that are posted on the internet are glamour shots. In most of her public appearances she uses a lot of makeup. I have a pic of her without much makeup and you can see the difference.
Not glamorous, just ordinary
![]()
![]()
![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.