Albany College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RphCat

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks!
I couldn't find a recent thread for the Albany College of Pharmacy in NY/VT.
Anyone have any info on this school or plan on applying/already applied?
 
I applied to Albany-VT! PharmCas verified 10/1. I've only gotten a confirmation email from them so far saying that my application was complete and ready for review... 😕
 
I applied to Albany-VT! PharmCas verified 10/1. I've only gotten a confirmation email from them so far saying that my application was complete and ready for review... 😕
Nice!!! I am considering applying there as well( but I am in Arizona so it's quite a far move... Do they have a supplemental application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks!
I couldn't find a recent thread for the Albany College of Pharmacy in NY/VT.
Anyone have any info on this school or plan on applying/already applied?

I applied and interviewed at the NY campus. I was also accepted.
 
@9999ty I Interviewed at ACPHS VT last week and got accepted before thanksgiving ! 🙂 The interview was very relaxed and the faculty were very nice. Good luck!
 
Last edited:
How long did the interview run for u?
The interview day starts at 8:30 when you meet with Caleb Grant (admissions), the Dean, current students, and go on a tour. Then comes the interview. The interview itself will go on for about 15 minutes. After the interview you will be having lunch with the interviewers, so the time limit is not as strict!
 
I had to decline their interview three times since they fell on my midterms and finals day. VT was nice to give people a free hotel stay. Although i feel like its quite secluded, especially with NY life insurance right behind it.
 
@9999ty I Interviewed at ACPHS VT last week and got accepted before thanksgiving ! 🙂 The interview was very relaxed and the faculty were very nice. Good luck!
Congrats on your acceptance!
Can you share how was the interview like? Was it one-on-one? What kind of questions did they ask? How long it take to hear back after the interview?
I have the interview on 3/21 and still nervous...

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey thanks! The interview was about 15 mins and super relaxed. There were 2 interviewers from the faculty and they just want to get to know you better... so they asked qiestiins like "why pharmacy, why acphs, your leadership/extracurricular experiences" and so on nothing serious! I had my interview november 20 and i heard back the week after, so theyre really quick with decisions. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or reply below. Good luck!! 🙂

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk