Albert Einstein Interview Invitation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Liquidshock

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a packet from AECOM for my future interview. It says a postcard including my interview date and time should be included in this packet, but it's not included. Did thet just forget to put it in my envelope?

Members don't see this ad.

I received a packet from AECOM for my future interview. It says a postcard including my interview date and time should be included in this packet, but it's not included. Did thet just forget to put it in my envelope?

Mine was missing that too....?

I didn't even get a packet, they just e-mailed me my invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't even get a packet, they just e-mailed me my invite?

They send u the packet after the e-mail invitation. I got mine about a week after my interview conf.

I didnt get my packet though I received the email almost three weeks ago.

My postcard was also missing.

Does it tell you to go in in the morning or afternoon? That's more important because when you get there the secretary will be giving you a folder of all your application material to give to the interviewer and she will reiterate the time and place of your interview. Otherwise you could just call in to check.