Albert Einstein Secondary Question...Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chiku

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a question about what AE is exactly looking for in a response to their secondary question: I plan to take off this year while I make application to medical school. How long is the response suppose to be? Also, is it just describing what I am currently doing and what I plan on doing? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I called the admission people at Einstein to ask the same question. They told me to give them a brief update of what I thought I would be doing. It doesn't have to be an essay. You should call Einstein to double check though.

Thanks for the reply! Their question is a little ambiguous.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have another question. I'm confused by "I have taken time off between undergraduate and graduate schools." I'm not a graduate student, but I did take time off this year (and next year too while I apply). Do you think that prompt applies to me?

wxl31 said:
I have another question. I'm confused by "I have taken time off between undergraduate and graduate schools." I'm not a graduate student, but I did take time off this year (and next year too while I apply). Do you think that prompt applies to me?
Yes it applies to you. You have taken time off between your undergrad and or grad school/ medical school so send them an update. Good luck everyone.