Albert Einstein Secondary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scneuro

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the second page of the Albert Einstein secondary where it asks for a detailed description of your research are you just reusing the significant research essay you wrote for the AMCAS application?

I would appreciate everyone's thoughts. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

scneuro said:
On the second page of the Albert Einstein secondary where it asks for a detailed description of your research are you just reusing the significant research essay you wrote for the AMCAS application?

I would appreciate everyone's thoughts. Thanks!

I would also like to know what everyone else is doing. My AMCAS research description is pretty detailed. If I go into even more details, it might become very complicated and messy. Thanks!

imsotired said:
I would also like to know what everyone else is doing. My AMCAS research description is pretty detailed. If I go into even more details, it might become very complicated and messy. Thanks!

I think I'm going to call someone there today and inquire about it because I haven't heard much of a response. I'll keep you posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
scneuro said:
I think I'm going to call someone there today and inquire about it because I haven't heard much of a response. I'll keep you posted.

Okay at least for AECOM they are coming up with a new secondary so as not to repeat the same questions as AMCAS.
Cheers!

scneuro said:
Okay at least for AECOM they are coming up with a new secondary so as not to repeat the same questions as AMCAS.
Cheers!

Thanks for the info!! :thumbup:

scneuro said:
Cheers!

Yea- thanks for that heads up! I was wondering if a number of adcoms are going to change their secondaries for MD/PhD because of the new AMCAS essays. That's why I'm hesitant to start any secondaries too early, even though they should already be changed. Maybe we can start a thread on secondary updates, so that if someone talks to a school we can all hear about it?