Albert Einstein Secondary Question

Started by scneuro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scneuro

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the second page of the Albert Einstein secondary where it asks for a detailed description of your research are you just reusing the significant research essay you wrote for the AMCAS application?

I would appreciate everyone's thoughts. Thanks!
 
scneuro said:
On the second page of the Albert Einstein secondary where it asks for a detailed description of your research are you just reusing the significant research essay you wrote for the AMCAS application?

I would appreciate everyone's thoughts. Thanks!

I would also like to know what everyone else is doing. My AMCAS research description is pretty detailed. If I go into even more details, it might become very complicated and messy. Thanks!
 
imsotired said:
I would also like to know what everyone else is doing. My AMCAS research description is pretty detailed. If I go into even more details, it might become very complicated and messy. Thanks!

I think I'm going to call someone there today and inquire about it because I haven't heard much of a response. I'll keep you posted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scneuro said:
I think I'm going to call someone there today and inquire about it because I haven't heard much of a response. I'll keep you posted.

Okay at least for AECOM they are coming up with a new secondary so as not to repeat the same questions as AMCAS.
Cheers!
 
scneuro said:
Okay at least for AECOM they are coming up with a new secondary so as not to repeat the same questions as AMCAS.
Cheers!

Yea- thanks for that heads up! I was wondering if a number of adcoms are going to change their secondaries for MD/PhD because of the new AMCAS essays. That's why I'm hesitant to start any secondaries too early, even though they should already be changed. Maybe we can start a thread on secondary updates, so that if someone talks to a school we can all hear about it?