All I want for Christmas is my grades posted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moto

RHA
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How difficult is it for instructors to actually practice what they preach and turn those grades in on time?

No excuses, b/c hey they don't want to hear mine....well, I don't want to hear theirs. Seriously, anyone else is still waiting?

What bugs me the most, are not the ones that missed the deadline w/ essay finals, but those who gave a scantron test.

Members don't see this ad.

My last grade was posted today, 5 days after taking the final for the class (it was an English class, no less). I love prompt graders. =) When did you take the final(s) for whatever you're waiting for?

Still waiting on my last one. ...Guess it woulda helped if I turned that last lab report in on time....

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, mine are finally all posted, although for the past week I've definately been feeling the same way ;) and of course, the only two that weren't posted in a reasonable amount of time were the only two that I was unsure and rather nervous about. I really have to wonder if it really takes two weeks to pop a couple of scantrons into the machine :sleep:

I just wrapped up an anatomy course, and I swear for as horrible an instructor as this lady was, she was the fastest grader I've ever had. We'd have mostly multiple choice exams, but also a minimum of 10 questions with diagrams where we had to write in the name of a structure.
We'd get our grades back THAT Thursday from a Tuesday exam. She rocked!

I'm still waiting!! I took that final a week and a half ago. Teacher said she'd have them emailed to us by LAST friday....so it's already been over a week. And our school doesn't post them online till the first couple of weeks of January! It's the only grade I still don't know.

WayChanger said:
My last grade was posted today, 5 days after taking the final for the class (it was an English class, no less). I love prompt graders. =) When did you take the final(s) for whatever you're waiting for?

I'm waiting for the one that I took a week and a half ago. It's a shame some non-science instructors in my school lag so much, when my biochem and pchem instructors grade essay and calculation work on finals in two days.

Due date for submission was 23rd, but I suppose when it's a deadline for instructors, some just piss all over it. Hey, I busted my ass in your class turning in work on time w/ no excuses.....Would excpect the same, but I don't have a Ph.D.

kimmcauliffe said:
I'm waiting too!

You look familiar, did you interview at Rush?

Seriously! I'm still waiting for my two hardest classes to post, believing for the best, somewhat anxious in the meantime. :smuggrin: