All my anesthesiology AIs are filled, will SICU AI work for getting letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ace_inhibitor111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anesthesiology is filled until March because of its reputation for being a chill AI. Can I still get some good letters from SICU or is it not worth it since there’s no guarantee I’ll get to work with an anesthesiologist? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Anesthesiology is filled until March because of its reputation for being a chill AI. Can I still get some good letters from SICU or is it not worth it since there’s no guarantee I’ll get to work with an anesthesiologist? Thanks!
Do a search on the anesthesiology subforum, but I believe a SICU letter is absolutely acceptable and could even be preferred.

Your anesthesiology department should make a spot for you... ask the clerkship coordinator