All of these posts are stressing me out. I think we need a moment to discuss something important...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sassyfrass

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the best places to eat near your in-state dental schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Buffalo Dental

Walking distance:

Amy's Place - vegatarian
Calios - Late night
Lake Effect Diner - Breakfast grub

Driving:

Blue Monk - Belgium food, huge imported beer selection
Merge - Vegetarian
Loyd's Taco Truck - Sometimes can be found by campus
Duff's - Iconic wings

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My home- because I would be able to make whatever I want (Thank you for those years of lessons, mom), not wait in a line, and eat out on my own balcony :)

Mother's house. <3

What are the best places to eat near your in-state dental schools?
Home, make whatever you want, kick back watch some Netflix. Eat some dessert. Then move to your bed, finish up the episode, whilst letting it all digest like an anaconda.

You had me in complete agreement until this part.. I don't think I can eat now.
Same here, I lost myself as well when I wrote anaconda, im trying new things man.

I ate Chipotle an hour before my DAT. Bad idea.

Idk how you could even eat before your DAT. I took my DAT at 8 in the morning and I literally couldn't sleep the night before the DAT hahaha and when I woke up, I couldn't eat a thing. I just wanted to get the horrible thing finished with haha

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Idk how you could even eat before your DAT. I took my DAT at 8 in the morning and I literally couldn't sleep the night before the DAT hahaha and when I woke up, I couldn't eat a thing. I just wanted to get the horrible thing finished with haha
I had a protein shake/coffee mix and an apple. I had major poops by the time GC was done... Bad decision

Reactions: 3 users

Mine was at 1pm. POUNDED a burrito bowl.

I had a protein shake/coffee mix and an apple. I had major poops by the time GC was done... Bad decision

So what did you do? Did they let you use the restroom?

So what did you do? Did they let you use the restroom?
I rushed through GC/Bio/OC so I could go on my break and poop. I didn't check over anything but things didn't turn out too bad! I wish I had checked over BIO but I cant complain about the turnout

I rushed through GC/Bio/OC so I could go on my break and poop. I didn't check over anything but things didn't turn out too bad! I wish I had checked over BIO but I cant complain about the turnout

Sounds like a memorable experience.

Man, I remember the morning of my DAT. I drank a boatload of coffee so I didn't even check my work for most of the exam because I had to poop so bad. The problem is that I can't do quick ninja poops so I breezed through the whole exam as fast as possible (within reason) so that I could poop in peace. Luckily I did well haha.

Man, I remember the morning of my DAT. I drank a boatload of coffee so I didn't even check my work for most of the exam because I had to poop so bad. The problem is that I can't do quick ninja poops so I breezed through the whole exam as fast as possible (within reason) so that I could poop in peace. Luckily I did well haha.

Same here man, I was sweating bullets by the time BIO was done. Haha, glad that's all over!

@all the poop guys, you know sometimes you can just do silent farts to let the air out and have some relief lol :boom:

your username and then this comment.... :whistle:

I don't want to be that guy, but it's in my blood. Check the meaning of "digress" real quick.

It's just an expression I use really loosely... I was 50% serious hahaha. I don't want you to be that guy either.

On another note, the proctor walked past my computer and definitely ripped one. Either that or it was the pretty girl near me. I'd like to think it was the old guy.

On another note, the proctor walked past my computer and definitely ripped one. Either that or it was the pretty girl near me. I'd like to think it was the old guy.
He was just fertilizing. Let him be.