Program-Specific Info / Q's Allen College and Carroll University ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Would you attend a newly accredited program?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

rehabjunkie

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering how Allen College or Carroll University are perceived with new accreditation statuses? Also wondering if you would attend a newly accredited program or look for a more "proven" program?
 
Hey! I'm a first year student at Allen College. I absolutely love it here. Even within the first 3 months, I feel like I've learned so much. The professors here are incredible. The first cohort are getting ready to take their national board exam and will be graduating in December. Let me know if you have any specific questions.