Program-Specific Info / Q's Allen College UnityPoint Health MOT Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Deadlifts&Pizza

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering who else accepted an offer for the Fall 2018 MOT program? I am eager to begin coursework. Just thought I’d find some other fellow classmates starting in 2018 and where you guys and gals are coming from.
 
I just received my acceptance into the program for fall 2018. I’m super excited to start the program! I’m finishing up my BA at the University of Northern Iowa which is about 15 min from Allen College. If you guys have any questions about the area, let me know! Congrats to both of you 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received my acceptance into the program for fall 2018. I’m super excited to start the program! I’m finishing up my BA at the University of Northern Iowa which is about 15 min from Allen College. If you guys have any questions about the area, let me know! Congrats to both of you 🙂


If you don’t mind, I have some questions about the are, could I PM you on it?
 
Hello. I just received an interview invitation for Allen for this Friday. I was wondering when you guys interviewed and any advice?