Already behind... havn't even started yet.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey for Tuskegee's icebreaker.....we are going on an overnight trip. how crazy is that, sleeping right next to someone you don't even know. Hopefully it will be fun.

Members don't see this ad.

Lol! Happy to help with my completely innocent and helpful comment (with no undertones of jealousy whatsoever). :)

I think OkSU does a ropes course. And in August, it's like 100 F out there. Is that worse than a dance, or no?

Yeah, UGA scheduled ropes course is this Wednesday....Estimated high temp....93* with a dew point of 74% = feels like 101*....Ohhhh and we get to take our class composite pictures right after that......should be FUN!:rolleyes:

Yeah, UGA scheduled ropes course is this Wednesday....Estimated high temp....93* with a dew point of 74% = feels like 101*....Ohhhh and we get to take our class composite pictures right after that......should be FUN!:rolleyes:

I am glad they don't have a vet school in AZ. It is over 100 by 9 in the morning and lately it has been getting up to 115+. Hey at least it is a "dry" heat. :)