Also, how to send out LOR's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

mizzoudude

I am guessing that you can call the premedical committee to send out all your LOR's and committee letter, but what about the M.D. and/or D.O. letter? You can't tell a doc to make several copies for several schools can you?

Please let me know how that works. Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

mizzoudude said:
I am guessing that you can call the premedical committee to send out all your LOR's and committee letter, but what about the M.D. and/or D.O. letter? You can't tell a doc to make several copies for several schools can you?

Please let me know how that works. Thanks again.
my undergrad college officially photocopies multiple letters...doesn't yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
My college doesn't have a pre-med office... all my letter writers wanted to send each letter out individually (even though I offered the interfolio service route). Ask the writer what they want to do.

Interfolio. (If you don't have a pre-med office that does it for you that is).

If you don't use it, you are going to get really tired of re-requesting the writers to send out repeated letters to the same school when the school says they "can't find them." I had a major issue with the school processing 5 separate envelopes that they were receiving.

Ok, silly question for sure... how do you use interfolio? I'm assuming it is some kind of online database to centralize your LORs but I don't actually know anything about it. We don't have much assistance for pre-meds at my school. So I'm kind of on my own. But I was really worried about all of this because I would feel so rude going back to faculty and D.O.s asking again and again for another letter or copy or whatever. Not to mention, it could really cause them not to help someone else in the future.
Thanks.