Journalist looking to interview students at CHSU in Clovis, CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yesenia Amaro

Verified Media
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Yesenia Amaro, and I'm a journalist at The Fresno Bee. I'm currently working on a story, and I'm really hoping to interview students currently in the "teachout" plan or phase at the College of Pharmacy at California Health Sciences University in Clovis, California. I'm hoping to know and better understand what this means for students, their future careers in pharmacy and potential debt, given the college will close after 2024 because it failed to obtain pre-accreditation. If you are a student currently in the teachout phase or were among the 44 new students who had to transition to another pharmacy school in 2020, I would love to hear from you. I can be reached here, or at [email protected]. I'm really, really hoping to hear the personal stories from students. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for reaching out. I'm going to move this to the main Pharmacy forum where you will be more likely to get a response.

Pharmacy students, do you know anyone at California Health Sciences University that might be willing to talk to this reporter? It would be a public service to help get the information out to other students about the oversaturation issues in pharmacy.

Reactions: 1 user
I’ll move this to our School Specific Discussion as the title will specifically cater and funnel prospective (and current) students to eagerly view/respond (given the name of the university in the title) whether here or PMs.

- Hope this helps!