Alternate Survivors!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

circuitbreaker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got moved off the alternate list for Oregon State University (well my S.O. did, but I'm on the forums not him).

Oregon State- circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

Soooo excited (not a long time poster, but thought I'd give some other people hope!) :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!! That's awesome! You should post in the official acceptances thread! Viringer, you're next....

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, waitlists are already moving. Congrats, that's awesome!

Yay! What a fantastic feeling! You must be so proud :) c'mon virginger!!!!!

I am super excited to see Oregon make the first move with circuitbreaker! woot woot :cool:

Congrats!!! That's awesome! You should post in the official acceptances thread! Viringer, you're next....

I wish we could tag her on here!!

Yay! What a fantastic feeling! You must be so proud :) c'mon virginger!!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking! Come on Virginger!!!!!!

:love: THANK YOU :D:luck::xf: you all are the best. I have been feeling pretty good recently, there has been a resurgence of optimism these past couple weeks, so we shall see :oops:. At the very least if this year is not my year, next year will be!

I am really hoping to see people jump off the waitlists into vet school!

Circuitbreaker, thank you for launching the Alternate Survivors thread!!! ...I am really hoping to see LMMS, fromthebox, wldlfstdnt, Whyevernot55, Wildlife woman, jushorsinaround, and bbeventer post on here!!!! (and of course everyone else too!)

LET THE WAITLIST SHUFFLE BEGIN! :banana:

Good luck, Virginger! Now you have to stay off this thread!:D

I am super excited to see Oregon make the first move with circuitbreaker! woot woot :cool:

:love: THANK YOU :D:luck::xf: you all are the best. I have been feeling pretty good recently, there has been a resurgence of optimism these past couple weeks, so we shall see :oops:. At the very least if this year is not my year, next year will be!

I am really hoping to see people jump off the waitlists into vet school!

Circuitbreaker, thank you for launching the Alternate Survivors thread!!! ...I am really hoping to see LMMS, fromthebox, wldlfstdnt, Whyevernot55, Wildlife woman, jushorsinaround, and bbeventer post on here!!!! (and of course everyone else too!)

LET THE WAITLIST SHUFFLE BEGIN! :banana:

:luck: Virginger, I am seriously hoping we hear some good news. :xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Bad. Bad, DVMDream! I just had a small cardiac event and made what could be considered a 'wrong' vocalization here on the commuter train.

Just want to see you get in SOOOO bad. :xf::xf: And all the elf magic I can conjure up for you!

Bad. Bad, DVMDream! I just had a small cardiac event and made what could be considered a 'wrong' vocalization here on the commuter train.

Just want to see you get in SOOOO bad. :xf::xf: And all the elf magic I can conjure up for you!

You just did the same thing to me....:p

I have a feeling we will be giving each other mild heart attacks as the next few months crawl along.

:xf::xf::xf: And all the :luck::luck::luck: to you as well!

You just did the same thing to me....:p

I have a feeling we will be giving each other mild heart attacks as the next few months crawl along.

:xf::xf::xf: And all the :luck::luck::luck: to you as well!

Knowing that the lists will start moving makes me jump every time I have a new email.

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:
For all of you guys!!!

Got accepted to WSU from the IS waitlist WOO HOO!!

Got accepted to WSU from the IS waitlist WOO HOO!!

Congratulations! That is so exciting to hear! I'm on the IS wait list too, but was told I'm in the middle-third group, so I'm trying to balance optimism with Plan B planning.

Again, so thrilled for you!

Thanks guys! Thinking good thoughts for everyone still waiting :xf:

I can't wait for this thread to explode in a couple weeks :soexcited::clap::claps::banana:

Omg I'm going to be a vet!!! Best day ever :)

Auburn: Wildlife woman(call 4/7)

FTB!!!!!! OFF THIS THREAD!!!

Merci beaucoup :)

Omg I'm going to be a vet!!! Best day ever :)

Yay! Wildlife woman I am so so happy for you!

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Thanks everyone! I hope those of you still waiting hear really soon :)

I've read on these forums the out of state list gets close to 100... Anybody have an idea how far they go for in state?

I'm still waiting to be moved off of UT's alternate list! :D

Hope for everyone!

I've read on these forums the out of state list gets close to 100... Anybody have an idea how far they go for in state?

Depends on the school. Some don't move, some move to #2, some move to #15 but definitely not as much as the OOS waitlist moves. Not sure about ISU's.

Depends on the school. Some don't move, some move to #2, some move to #15 but definitely not as much as the OOS waitlist moves. Not sure about ISU's.

I really hope Oregon's oos waitlist moves.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Omg!! I got the phone call today while at work!!! So excited!! I am going to vet school!!!! :soexcited:

Illinois: bbeventer (call 4/10)

Oregon State: circuitbreaker (IS e-mail 03/27)

WSU: bearito (4/4)

I am going to be a vet!!!! :eek:

Omg!! I got the phone call today while at work!!! So excited!! I am going to vet school!!!! :soexcited:

HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you!!! :highfive:

Eeeeeek! Yay bbeventer! That's super exciting!!!!!

Thank you all!!! :D I am in half disbelief!

:xf::luck: for everyone else!!

I literally got CHILLS of EXCITEMENT when I read this!! CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you :love::love::love:

This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:highfive::clap::soexcited::claps::banana::zip:

Last edited:

AHHHHHH! Congrats BBeventer!!! Beyond excited for you!!