• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Alternative and Complementary rotation in Hawaii at JABSOM?

router1

May 28, 2010
    Hey Guys,

I am doing an alternative and complementary medicine rotation in Hawaii. I was wondering if anyone who has done this rotation or anyone from JABSOM who know knows about this rotation could give me some information. I.E what are the hours like? How much work is involved? weekends off? etc

Thank you

awd311

Aug 7, 2014
    1. Medical Student (Accepted)
      Hey Guys,

I am doing an alternative and complementary medicine rotation in Hawaii. I was wondering if anyone who has done this rotation or anyone from JABSOM who know knows about this rotation could give me some information. I.E what are the hours like? How much work is involved? weekends off? etc

Thank you

Hi, I'm looking to do one this year..what was the rotation like?

About the Ads

Fox800

Go to the ER now to see if you have coronavirus.
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 29, 2006
      Deep in the heart of queso.
      1. Attending Physician
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.