alternative PhD's

Started by 50960
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5

50960

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you all think about alternative, yet accredited PhD programs like this one? www.ncu.edu

I am not looking as I am already licensed etc... but was just curious what students think of such programs, especially those of you who are having a hard time getting in to a program??? 😎
 
OK, 37 people have looked at this, and nobody has an opinion!!! Come on...somebody has a set???

🙂
 
psisci said:
OK, 37 people have looked at this, and nobody has an opinion!!! Come on...somebody has a set???

🙂

Accredited by the APA or regionally accredited?

I am personally not interested in online programs as I have no need to stay in my current location, nor do I have a family or fulltime job. Online programs are ideal for people who are bound to a specific location, but I prefer going to school in residence and with live interaction. Of course, it's not the same for everyone and I respect anyone's decision to get a degree online.