Altius FL 1-10 most representative

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Foggybrain

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am wondering which of the 10 FLs are the most representative relative to AAMC, if I only have time to do 5 FL? Thank you your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am wondering which of the 10 FLs are the most representative relative to AAMC, if I only have time to do 5 FL? Thank you your help.
Doesn't that totally depend on you, and on which version of the actual test you get? They are all designed to be representative, but, ultimately, how representative they are for you will depend on how any particular FL (or real test for that matter) hits your specific strengths and weaknesses. There is no definitive answer to this question that will ring true for everyone. Don't waste your time chasing it!

Reactions: 1 user
I was an altius student and all the tests are similar in the sciences. The cars and psyc section are complete trash. But again the sciences are top notch

I was an altius student and all the tests are similar in the sciences. The cars and psyc section are complete trash. But again the sciences are top notch
Do you know if Blueprint (next step prep) cars and psyc sections are better alternatives? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I did selected sections of their exams and thought they were okay. Nothing is as representative as AAMC. After that, it's a toss up. I liked TBR and EK exams better for the sciences. Nobody has good CARS, so it doesn't matter what you do.