Altius score got me defeated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dee01

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So I took the Altius FL 2 today and I was pretty surprised by my score. I honestly don't know what happened since I got a 499.
My other exam scores are:

AAMC sample (converted): 507
Altius 1: 500
AAMC 1: 510
Altius 2: 499

Everything was written under exam conditions and 2 weeks apart in the order above.

I pushed my exam date back a month to July 30th from June 30th since my goal is 510+. But I was wondering if anyone else faced this with Altius or has some advice on how I can improve. I'm sorta freaking out at that huge drop :( :(

Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

All of my Altius test scores were about 5-8 points lower than my AAMC test scores - I'd say they are somewhat deflated. Make sure to go over your wrong answers and guesses so that you understand the logic underlying the questions.

Hey everyone,
So I took the Altius FL 2 today and I was pretty surprised by my score. I honestly don't know what happened since I got a 499.
My other exam scores are:

AAMC sample (converted): 507
Altius 1: 500
AAMC 1: 510
Altius 2: 499

Everything was written under exam conditions and 2 weeks apart in the order above.

I pushed my exam date back a month to July 30th from June 30th since my goal is 510+. But I was wondering if anyone else faced this with Altius or has some advice on how I can improve. I'm sorta freaking out at that huge drop :( :(

Thanks everyone!
Alutius tests are way harder. I would do another AAMC, those are the best predictors of score