MCAT retaker; how am I fairing with these BP/Altius scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medtastic112

Reaction score
This is my third time taking this exam. I am currently scoring 508-510 on BP & Altius. Usually around 126-127 on CP, 126-127 on CARS, 128-130 on BB, 128+ on PS

I have taken the AAMC fl's twice in the past.

1) Are these BP scores translatable at all or indictive at all? Since I have taken the AAMC ones twice, I feel like they may not be entirely representative (tho I will still be taking them) so I am putting more weight on these 3rd parties to be authentic when I normally would not, as I know their logic is not up to par with the AAMC stuff.
2) As a retaker, when should I start taking the AAMC FLs? The only one I have not done is Fl 5. When should I take that one?

I test May 26th as of right now; my goal score is 512+.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just wondering, if you test May 26th, does this make you late in the application process?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering, if you test May 26th, does this make you late in the application process?
If you wait for your score and hit submit after you see them and spend a day or two putting the final touches on your app, then maybe.

If you submit your app while waiting for your scores, even if it's just one school to get your app verified and you add more schools once you get your scores back, then no.

Reactions: 1 user
If you wait for your score and hit submit after you see them and spend a day or two putting the final touches on your app, then maybe.

If you submit your app while waiting for your scores, even if it's just one school to get your app verified and you add more schools once you get your scores back, then no.
So any later than May is late?

So any later than May is late?
If you wait for your scores and they arrive at the end of June and then you take a day or two to submit, you are in that'maybe' zone. The time to verify your application is probably a couple weeks by then. It's not late necessarily, but you have missed the early window.