General Admissions & OTCAS Alvernia University Applicants 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fsmorez

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm waitlisted as of right now! Just wanted to see if anyone else has applied and heard back! Also, any additional information from former students regarding the program is welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

I am waitlisted too! Has anyone heard anything?

Reactions: 1 user
any updates on this ??? I’m waitlisted as well. I wonder when we will hear something

Members don't see this ad :)
any updates on this ??? I’m waitlisted as well. I wonder when we will hear something

I have not heard anything as of yet. But I do know that May 1st was the deadline for the seat deposit to be in. Sorry I dont get on here very much!

Have you heard anything ?

For any accepted students, would it be okay if I made a facebook group so everyone can connect?

Hi - I received an email yesterday that I was accepted off of the waitlist! i am extremely excited. A Facebook group is a great idea!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, I can't create a group until I have one other friend on FB to add! So for anyone that has been accepted, PM me your name so we can start getting to know everyone!