Am I a competitive TX applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bored_Conscious

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You look ready to me!
OOS schools are up to you

The new EY 2022 TMDSAS handbook will be released tomorrow; you can start reading it & organizing yourself.
The app opens up to work on May 3 and can be submitted as soon as your Spring 2021 grades are final (or May 17 at the earliest if you already graduated).

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
You look ready to me!
OOS schools are up to you

The new EY 2022 TMDSAS handbook will be released tomorrow; you can start reading it & organizing yourself.
The app opens up to work on May 3 and can be submitted as soon as your Spring 2021 grades are final (or May 17 at the earliest if you already graduated).

Good luck!
Thank you for your feedback!

That is good to know. I've been reading the EY 2021 TMDSAS handbook up until now. Thank you.

Also, I thought apps opened up May 1st. Did they push it back slightly? Also, in regards to submitting "as soon as your Spring 2021 grades are final", is this talking about the transcript? If I know I'll end up with a set number of grades, am I able to submit ahead prior to sending in my transcript?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
This year the app opens May 3. You do not need a transcript submitted at the time of application for TMDSAS (they will ask for it in the fall).
You DO need to know your official final grades for Spring term 2021 so you can enter the grades manually on your TMDSAS application.
They are not allowing people to submit this year until May 17 to encourage y'all to proofread!

I attached the latest chart of TMDSAS scores & grades for EY 2020.
36% of matriculants have an MCAT in the 508 to 513 range, so apply to them all if you wish.

Attachments

• Final-Statistics-Report-Medical-EY20.pdf
    137.8 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 1 user
This year the app opens May 3. You do not need a transcript submitted at the time of application for TMDSAS (they will ask for it in the fall).
You DO need to know your official final grades for Spring term 2021 so you can enter the grades manually on your TMDSAS application.
They are not allowing people to submit this year until May 17 to encourage y'all to proofread!

I attached the latest chart of TMDSAS scores & grades for EY 2020.
36% of matriculants have an MCAT in the 508 to 513 range, so apply to them all if you wish.
Oh wow. That is a lot of helpful information.

Thank you!