am i a loser or what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i was at barnes & nobles yesterday, and i was looking through the medicine section. i saw the anatomy coloring book, and i couldn't put it down. it was so cool, all the drawings, and you get to color them too. i felt like a kid in a candy store, i wanted to get it so bad, but i finally decided that maybe i should wait...
has anyone bought it and they are not in med school yet?

Members don't see this ad.

i've seen that too! it's the coolest thing. i'm planning on getting it when i learn anatomy, but cant next quarter because its all full. uci sucks sometimes, huh?

jtank said:
so i was at barnes & nobles yesterday, and i was looking through the medicine section. i saw the anatomy coloring book, and i couldn't put it down. it was so cool, all the drawings, and you get to color them too. i felt like a kid in a candy store, i wanted to get it so bad, but i finally decided that maybe i should wait...

Dude get it!

In my free time I keep up by reading atlas of anatomy book.

Members don't see this ad :)
Medinsane said:
i've seen that too! it's the coolest thing. i'm planning on getting it when i learn anatomy, but cant next quarter because its all full. uci sucks sometimes, huh?

thats weird, its full so fast. when i took it, it was given in HSLH, but now it's in a smaller lecture hall, don't know why they changed it. just go the first day, i'm sure some people will drop it. reigle is teaching it, i had him when i took it too, it was fun class!

jtank said:
thats weird, its full so fast. when i took it, it was given in HSLH, but now it's in a smaller lecture hall, don't know why they changed it. just go the first day, i'm sure some people will drop it. reigle is teaching it, i had him when i took it too, it was fun class!

Is it just me, or does he look like Santie-Claws?

(Also, I liked him because of the awesome study guides he had us make ourselves. That made studying anatomy a WHOLE lot easier.)

Loco Loki said:
Is it just me, or does he look like Santie-Claws?

(Also, I liked him because of the awesome study guides he had us make ourselves. That made studying anatomy a WHOLE lot easier.)

yes, he does look like jolly old saint nick.

sorry to hear you guys didn't get into bio d136. i don't like the new course codes. it gets a bit confusing.

hope you guys can get in!

Medinsane said:
Sup Lena! I didn't expect to meet you here. :laugh: I noticed your avatar.. and I was like.. I know a girl with that shirt, but she isn't premed. Then I stuck the cursor over the myspace link... and I was like, "could it be that Lena"? Yep. Don't worry too much about not getting in. Isn't offered during the summer and winter too?

So did everyone in this thread (except maybe nicholonious) take or plans to take anatomy with Riegle? Funny.

jtank said:
yeah...i'm a nerd. on wkend nights if my buddies can't find anything to do, i say go to B&N and hang out. they have some of the coolest books and best couches. and the lattes are stellar.

note:

yeah. i'm a nerd. you got a problem?

Hey! Who's this? That'd be nice to know! :laugh:

3rtpf8 said:
Sup Lena! I didn't expect to meet you here. :laugh: I noticed your avatar.. and I was like.. I know a girl with that shirt, but she isn't premed. Then I stuck the cursor over the myspace link... and I was like, "could it be that Lena"? Yep. Don't worry too much about not getting in. Isn't offered during the summer and winter too?

So did everyone in this thread (except maybe nicholonious) take or plans to take anatomy with Riegle? Funny.